Dedicated to the preservation of California's native plants
The mission of the California Native Plant Society is to increase understanding and appreciation of California’s native plants and to conserve them and their natural habitats through education, science, advocacy, horticulture and land stewardship.
GET YOUR TICKETS 2018 Annual CNPS Pot-Luck Banquet | Saturday January 20, 2018 5:30 to 9:30pm
NEW LOCATION Morro Bay Veterans Memorial Building, 209 Surf Street, Morro Bay DETAILS
- 2828.January.SundayNo events
- 2929.January.MondayNo events
- 3030.January.TuesdayNo events
- 3131.January.WednesdayNo events
- 0101.February.Thursday801 Grand Ave, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401, USAhttp://cnpsslo.org/event/chapter-meeting-tbd-4/801 Grand Ave, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401, USA
Chapter meetings are generally held the first Thursday of the month at the San Luis Obispo Vets Hall on Grande Ave near the corner of Monterey Street.
Our meetings kick off with a social time that begins at 7:00 p.m. This is a time to sample the treats that members have brought along to share, and browse the book table. The meeting starts at 7:30 p.m. with some brief announcements before the program begins.
Speakers and notes from Chapter Meetings are documented in each Obispoensis newsletter. Please see the Obispoensis archive for PDF file of each newsletter.
- 0202.February.FridayNo events
- 0303.February.SaturdayNo events