The Southern California Native Flower Garden
The Southern California Native Flower Garden: A Guide to Size, Bloom, Foliage, Color, and Texture is a comprehensive guide to 164 flowering plants native to California. Plants native to this region are uniquely beautiful and can thrive on their own with minimal water, pruning or trimming, fertilizers, or soil amendments.
The Southern California Native Flower Garden includes:
- Detailed descriptions and growing information for 164 native plants.
- Easy-to-use tri-cut flip pages with illustrations to mix and match plants.
- Information on height and spread, soil needs, and Sunset Climate Zones.
- Symbols showing growing season and water and sunlight requirements for at-a-glance comparison.
- Icons depicting the type of wildlife each plant attracts.
- A comprehensive resource section.
About the Author
Susan Van Atta, ASLA, is founder and president of award-winning landscape architecture firm Van Atta Associates, Inc. She holds degrees in environmental studies and landscape architecture, and dedicates herself to environmentally appropriate landscape design, habitat restoration, and the use of native plants.
Reduced from $20.00