Santa Margarita Park and Ride
Search this site
View Posts by Category
- 07http://cnpsslo.org/event/malcolm-mcleod-annual-field-trip-meeting-at-carrizo-plain-2/All day04-07-2018Santa Margarita Park and RideUS-101 & El Camino Real & US-101, Santa Margarita, CA 93453, USA
Saturday, April 7, 2018, 8:00 am
Cancelled due to rain and poor wildflower showing
Malcolm McLeod Annual Field Trip Meeting at Carrizo Plain
Join us to explore and appreciate the remarkable and unique display of annual and perennial spring wildﬂowers in eastern San Luis Obispo County. This could be the BIG YEAR in this giant swath of undisturbed California Prairie. Remember, this is a remote area, so make sure you have plenty of gas, water, as well as food.
Meet at the Santa Margarita park-and-ride (freeway exit, State Route 58 at Hwy 101) at 8:00 am. We will caravan from there with a brief stop at Shell Creek. You may be able to carpool with someone, so it is recommended to arrange your ride ahead of time, or jump in with others at the meeting place. Be sure to wear sturdy shoes, bring sunscreen, a hat, and layered clothing for warmth, as needed.
- 19http://cnpsslo.org/event/chapter-meeting-tbd-4-4/7:00 pm-9:00 pm04-19-2018SLO Vets Hall801 Grand Ave, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401, USA
The Flora of Baja California
Thursday, April 19th, 7:00 pm, CNPS Monthly Meeting, SLO Vets’ Hall
Chapter meetings are generally held the first Thursday of the month at the San Luis Obispo Vets Hall on Grande Ave near the corner of Monterey Street.
Our meetings kick off with a social time that begins at 7:00 p.m. This is a time to sample the treats that members have brought along to share, and browse the book table. The meeting starts at 7:30 p.m. with some brief announcements before the program begins.
Speakers and notes from Chapter Meetings are documented in each Obispoensis newsletter. Please see the Obispoensis archive for PDF file of each newsletter.
- 21http://cnpsslo.org/event/sod-blitz-training-2/10:00 am-11:30 am04-21-2018
- 21http://cnpsslo.org/event/sod-blitz-training-2-2/10:00 am-11:30 am04-21-2018
- 22http://cnpsslo.org/event/pismo-preserve/9:00 am-12:00 pm04-22-2018Pismo Preserve80 Mattie Rd, Pismo Beach, CA 93449, USA
Sunday, April 22, 9:00 am
Join CNPS members at this spectacular natural open space, overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
Meet at the entrance by taking the free shuttle (there is no parking permitted on the grounds). It is recommended you arrive at one of the two shuttle stops by 8:30 am to insure your arrival at the Preserve by 9:00 am. The two shuttle stops are located at: a) Pismo Beach City Hall and b) Dolphin Bay Resort. The shuttle service is provided by Ride-On SLO between 8:00 am and 6:00 pm.
Be sure to bring your wildflower guides, adequate water and food, a hat, sturdy shoes, and dress in layers for the weather.
For more information contact Bill Waycott, (805) 459-2103, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rain or the threat of rain cancels.